Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

[PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011

AuteurMessage
GaGa D'espairsRay FST
Admin
GaGa D'espairsRay FST

[PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011 Empty
MessageSujet: [PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011   [PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011 Icon_minitimeMar 11 Oct - 11:31

[D'espairsRay French Street Team COMMUNITY]

D'espairsRay FST ~PROJECT〜

Karyu's Birthday!!

Karyu's Birthday is coming up soon! (December 7th)
As always for every member's Birthday, I've decided to organize a new fan project, I suggest to be the intermediary between you and the artist! So, I propose to create a common project again, with your letters, birthday cards, Support messages, drawings, gifts, etc... !

Special Note : You probably know that Karyu feels like a heartbreak because of the D'espairsRay's disbanding... That's why I insist on the importance of this project and the importance of your participation in this project. Karyu needs you now more than ever! So, it's the occasion to wish him a very Happy Birthday, and especially to show him our love and support through this project !

Please, invite your friends to join the project, share the page to your contacts, let's support Karyu together!

Don't forget! Just some words can provide support and comfort. Hearing or reading a comforting word can help with making someone feel a little better. So please, feel free to send me support messages for Karyu, short or long, everything is welcome!

The package will be sent on behalf of the D'espairsRay French Street Team (&Angelo French Street Team).

Conditions of participation :

Letters, Support Messages, Birthday Cards, Drawings, Gifts...

* Letters must be written in English or Japanese of course. Don't hesitate to ask for help !

* No format limit. Send me what you want !
(I think each work is something personal ; Let your imagination work!)

* All kind of gifts are accepted. ; Small gifts are better for a safe ship! (Again, don't hesitate to contact me & ask!)

* I accept Letters, Support Messages, Birthday Cards, Drawings, Gifts... for Karyu ONLY !!!

Deadline : Friday November 18th, 2011

No delay accepted! (Two weeks minimum are required to make sure that the package arrives on time)
Thank you for your understanding.

EVERYBODY CAN JOIN !!!

Please, send me your letters, support messages, Birthday cards, drawings, gifts... by:

* E-mail : despairsray-fst@laposte.net or angelo-fst@laposte.net

OR

Mlle Gaëlle Gedda
N°8 rue Frédéric Mistral
11130 Sigean
FRANCE

Please, send your work on time !

Feel free to contact me!

[PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011 11101005554897063

If you want to have an overview of my old projects, check it on the D'espairsRay French Street Team's Facebook Page!

→ D'espairsRay European Tour 2010 "Human-Clad Monsters" : Un 'Book' pour D'espairsRay! (October 2010.)

→ D'espairsRay Disbanding : Support&Thankful Project for D'espairsRay + HIZUMI&TSUKASA's Birthday (March 2011.)

→ ZERO's Birthday + D'espairsRay's Support! (July 2011.)

→ Karyu's Birthday + Support! (December 2011.) Coming Soon!

So, if you enjoy it, feel free to join this new project!!

Let's Celebrate & Thank & Support Karyu!!

Thank you everybody.

GaGa D'espairsRay FST & Angelo FST & TMH4N'S FST
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://despairsray-fst.actifforum.com
GaGa D'espairsRay FST
Admin
GaGa D'espairsRay FST

[PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011   [PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Oct - 21:47

UPDATE+ : Karyu's BIRTHDAY PROJECT→ DETAILS ADDED !

I noticed fans asked me these things, so I prefer to specify here too:

1. There is NO LIMIT on the number of gifts by fan. Send me what you want!

2. The project is for MANIA of the world, so it would be great to specify your nationality in your letters and/or gifts. Let's show the support from the world!

3. NO MONEY REQUIRED!! FREE PARTICIPATION!! I engage myself to pay the costs for the creative material, printing, shipping cost, etc... So please, don't worry about it, and feel free to participate!! The only thing I want to realize with all of you, is to see a smile on Karyu's face!

4. Pictures of the project will be available after the deadline date, on the Facebook, forum and Twitter of the D'espairsRay French Street Team.

Gifts ideas :
You didn't need money for offering a cool gift, you know! If you aren't good at drawing or things like that, think about the photography ! For example, you can take some pictures of you with a D'espairsRay's goods, an item of a D'espairsRay's concert, your favorite CD of the band, etc...! Try a cosplay of a member of the band, make funny faces in front of the camera, etc... Just have fun!! Let your imagination go and experiment yourself! Don't forget our aim is to make Karyu smile again!

Of course, only a letter is a beautiful gift also! "Screaming out your emotions!"

When Karyu will have this project in his hands, I wanna see him smile like that...[PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011 111022114419540567

Or like that...[PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011 111022114524303810

Come on MANIA, let's go!!

Thank you so much for your support!

Feel free to contact me! (despairsray-fst@laposte.net)

GaGa D'espairsRay FST & Angelo FST & TMH4N'S FST & UMBRELLA FR
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://despairsray-fst.actifforum.com

[PROJECT] Karyu's Birthday! PROJECT OPEN→ From NOW > 18.11.2011
Page 1 sur 1